Wednesday 10 October 2007

Suspended boy shoots 4 at Ohio school

Yet another - like duh, are americans born stupid or do they just turn out that way for their bad education...

How many more die in school shootings this month Mr. President? Even your own damned useless police personnel are busy shooting and killing people - anyone over there see the message here???

I am annoyed - annoyed that these shootings continue - my anger is really directed at the perpetrators, and the seeming lack of a solution - I am not against Americans, what I am against is their gun culture that has a direct bearing on the loss of innocent lives... kids are killed whilst at school ??? What the hell is that ???

"In God We Trust" - I think you need a new god, the one you currently believe in is a twisted masochist...

To the victims and families of these kinds of crimes, I would like to express my sincere and deep horror and shock, but I feel my words would be too weak and clumsy to really and truthfully express my feelings in a way that might help...

My family are Americans... I am not, by my own decision and choice - but why is violence increasing ??? We all have more, and know more, than our parents ever did - shouldn't that make us all somewhat smarter ??? Well I guess not, and it's not just the U.S. either - reading the daily world news is more a test of "How Strong Is Your Stomach Today". Pakistan - hundreds killed and maimed by what seems 2 suicide bombers, and you can be sure that the injuries caused by those kinds of attacks are pretty horrific... damn - I have no answer....

No comments: